Saturday, March 14, 2009

Good Bye San Francisco

A friend told me the bad thing about traveling for a year is that I wont get to live in San Francisco for a year. San Francisco became my home for the past 2 and a half years, I fell in love with this city. I created a life, a great life, that I am now giving up for a long awaited dream.

I am not sure if it was the lack of bike or the fact that it would be my last walk in San Francisco (for a while) which slowed me down for each corner sparked a memory. The bar where a couple drinks turned into a night out, the corner where the long walk home started because there were no cabs in sight and the table facing window where we sat on a date considering the irony of placement since we were hiding our relationship from the world.

San Francisco will always be part of me, but not until now did I realize I will always be part of San Francisco with my footprints all around the city.

1 comment: