Thursday, April 9, 2009

International Hoop Star

I met a friend: Kammy.

She is officially an International Hoop Star. She met some clowns (circus performers) and they asked her to be in their show. She was really great, hooping for about 5 minutes and sadly unable to bring out her fire hoop. She makes hoops by hand as a career: http://cosmichoops.net/

After the show, they asked her and myself to go the beach for the next week. I thought it would be a great idea to skip school and head down and get some dirty sand in between my toes (and if you have ever been to a beach with me, you would know how much I hate sand really really hate it - I only put up with the sand for the ocean and the sun and the tan i will get by the end.

Sorry to trail off topic, but there is much happening right now. Performances and people going to church to pay their respect, it is very lively here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment