Tuesday, April 28, 2009

saludos de pucon....from Laura

Hello everyone!! So Martitza insisted that I write to everyone about our past few days since we met up in Santiago. There is one particular note worth event that I want to share with everyone before you here Maritza's twisted version. So here are the events that transpired one morning after a night of excessive drinking. So we went out drinking one night and it started with drinks at dinner, then we moved to a bar, then drank at the hostel, and the went out a bar in the wee hours of the morning. So it's safe to say that we were both hung over the next morning. Surprisingly enough I was up somewhat early, like 10-ish, but resisted getting up. Around 11 i started getting hunger pains and attempted to wake up Martiza but she refused and just grumbled and turned over. I waited another hour and decided to just go get food on my own since Martiza still refused to get up. I woke her up to tell her I was going out to grab lunch and planned to be back in time for our vinyard turo. I of course was polite and to the point but somehow Martiza interpretted it as me being mean and YELLING at her. So for the record, I was NOT enraged nor did I yell at her. So remember it's all LIES!

So now that the TRUTH is out there, I can move on. We arrived this evening in Pucon, after an 11 hour bus ride, which was actually tolerable, we had frequent stops to stretch our legs and grab food. And since we rode during the day the we saw a great deal of the country side, which is absolutely beautiful, green and lush, against the backdrop of ranging moutains.

2 comments:

  1. I remember this event differently. I was soundly sleeping (since we went to sleep at 5am). Laura yelled at me to wake up than told me that she was going to go to the wine tour and didn;t care what i did. If she was patient enough, she could have waited 20 minutes for me to get up and get food and make it to the wine tour which i did!

    Maritza

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are so funny, well at least it sounds like you guys are having a great time.

    ReplyDelete