Friday, April 3, 2009

Time Away from Time Away...

I am currently in Guadalajara enjoying my own hotel room without a host family and being on their schedule. I am already enjoying my own space.

I think I came to Guadalajara a couple years to early - it is a really nice city but they are in the midst of making it better being many sidewalks and streets being turned out. The cathedral is muy bonito but i really want to see it this evening, i can imagine it being a nicer image.

Having completely my own space has been so great, it makes me excited for Chile because I am planning on renting an apartment while I am there.

3 comments:

  1. OMG! Sounds like you are having SUCH a great time!!! It all sounds so exciting!

    I imagine that having a host family would be awesome, but that you'd need a break from them from time to time. How long are you in mexico?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very exciting...Always remember be careful and safe while traveling!!! Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am leaving to Chile on the 25th, which i am looking into getting my own apartment. I may be more excited about my own apartment than Caile ;)

    ReplyDelete